4 frozen chicken breasts (you don’t even have to thaw them beforehand but I do anyway)
1 15 oz. can of corn (undrained)
1 15 oz. can of black beans (rinse)
1 16. oz. jar of salsa
Place all four ingredients in the crock pot for 5-6 hours on low (until chicken is cooked enough to shred easily). Shred chicken and stir all ingredients together. Place in soft flour tortillas and add cheese, lettuce, sour cream, salsa, rice and any other toppings you prefer.
Friday, May 25, 2007
Chicken Burritos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just tried a recipe like this except you add a thing of cream cheese at the end (I'm attracted to anything with cream cheese) Way good though! And easy.
yummy. cream cheese sounds good too. i love the idea of the frozen chicken, we always buy those big bags and I hate thawing meat.
Post a Comment