1 pound fusilli pasta (that's the curly kind)
1/4 cup olive oil
1 mince garlic clove
1 bag fresh spinach, roughly chopped (big pieces)
8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup grated Asiago cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan (I just used the cheap Kraft)
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
(I added chicken that had been cooked in Fat Free Italian dressing and cubed - I always have some in my freezer so it didn't add any time)
Brink a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite (8-10 minutes). Drain pasta but keep 1/2 cup of the liquid.
Meanwhile, microwave precooked chicken (or cook chicken). Warm olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Turn down heat to medium and add the spinach and tomatoes and cook until the spinach wilts (just a bit) - about two minutes. Add cooked pasta and chicken and toss. Add the cheeses, salt, pepper and the pasta cooking liquid. Stir and serve. Yummy.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Fusilli with Spinach and Asiago Cheese
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Okay I want to go make this right now!
Post a Comment