THANK YOU Jill!!! One of my closest friends is always worried about how she can help me with Lauren's food allergies. She's had several food issues in her home so she totally understands. She came up with this recipe for me and I LOVE IT! I thought I'd share for anyone else with wheat allergies.
3 cups ground quick oats (about 4 cups oats before grinding.)
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup softened butter
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 to 3/4 of a 12 oz bag of chocolate chips
1. Mix dry ingredients in small bowl (I just used the blender where I had ground the oats)
2. Mix butter and milk in mixing bowl until smooth.
3. Stir in dry ingredients and mix well. Batter will be thick and heavy. Stir in Chocolate Chips.
4. Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake at 375 for 9-11 min.YUM!
PS Her daughter calls Lauren La La!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
La La's Chocolate Chip Treasures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yummy! Thanks!
Post a Comment