This was suggested by a young lady in our ward as a quick and easy recipe. It was TASTY and the kids loved it! I am all about easy! The measurements were given to me vaguely, so I tried to represent them the best I could. I am not a good "measurer"...I like to add my "own creative ideas" (from Better Off Dead...anyone?)
2 (8 count) pkgs. refrigerated crescent rolls
3/4 pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
2-3 t. garlic salt
2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
1/2 roll Ritz butter crackers
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, and garlic salt. Set aside. Unroll crescent rolls and use a rolling pin to flatten. Spread mixture on thick end of crescent roll. Put chicken on top of mixture and roll.
Put rolls in a greased 9x13 pan. Crush the crackers and sprinkle on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes. If desired, drizzle prepared cream of chicken soup on top before serving.
Serves 4-6 people.
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Chicken Crescent Wraps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those look yumy, I've made something similar but without the garlic salt and ritz. I'm going to try that! I also add canned mushrooms to mine.
Yummy! I made these years ago and liked them. I don't know why I haven't made them again! Thanks!
Post a Comment