Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Lemon Cheesecake Bars

I musthave something for cream cheese, very yummy.

1 package lemon cake mix
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 egg

Mix together with fork until dough forms. Pat into a 9X13 pan.

1 can lemon frosting
8 ounces cream cheese, softened (NOT fat free)
2 eggs

Blend frosting and cream cheese until smooth. Remove 1 cup and set aside. Add two eggs to remaining frosting/cream cheese mixture. Beat 3-5 minutes. Spread over cake mix in pan.

Bake 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees. Top should be evenly browned. Frost with remaining frosting.

Best served chilled.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Welcome to the flow! I'm very excited to try your recipes!!!

emily said...

I totally have a thing for cream cheese too. These sound amazing, and I'm not even a lemon fan!

Anna said...

I can't wait to try this! I accidently bought a lemon cake mix and have had it forever! Time to pull it out!

becca said...

sound sooo good!

emily said...

I made these and they are delish!

Thanks Food Flow!